Hello Blog,
Today's such a busy day. We went to Fortune Centre there, the Temple to pray. Then we went to Bugis, the money changer & shopped too. Then, we moved on to Marina Square to see the Travel Planet, the shop name if I remembered correctly. They were having Fashion Show there, cooooool.After, we went to Raffles Town Club for dinner :D Like, finally. But I wanna go swimming there, but the time's just not right ):
Yes, after that, we finally went to Serangoon to buy Junie's Cage :D Yeah, I feel great now, cause at least I did something for her, if not I'll feel really awful & bad. But yeah, I'm gonna treausre her more now, I promise myself. I know rabbit's lifespan isn't that long. I don't wanna start treasuring her only after she's gone. It's too late. Grieving in pain is useless.
Daddy & My Brother were willing to pay for me too[: Cause the price of the cage was kinda costly, $150. But I know its worth it for Junie :D I paid 90dollars & dad & brother split the rest. Yay[: I'm glad now :D
School's re-opening tomorrow. I don't wanna write my compo on the square paper. I'm plain lazy, I know. Hopefully the new chinese teacher doesn't reprimand me for that, cause the important thing is that, I've done what I was told to do so right? At least I produced something. It doesn't matter what kind of paper it is on. Pray hard she won't ask me to re-write it on the square grid paper.
Cheeros[: